- Thank you from Sis. Givens for making Women's Day a success.
- Thank you from Sis. Dorsey for the invitation to speak at the Walk by Faith luncheon.
- There will be a Graduate Recognition for all HS and College graduates in the UBDA to be held on May 22nd @ 6:00 at the Tabernacle.
- GZMBC will recognize HS and college graduates on May 29th during morning service.
- Packets are available for the Clarence and Velma Simmons scholorship, please see Sis. C. Hill or Sis. Edmon for details. The deadline to return completed packets is May 29th.
- GZMBC Mission sisters will meet tomorrow on May 23rd, see Sis. Nichols for details.
- Waco Area Brotherhood will meet tomorrow on May 23rd, see Deacon S. Hill for details.
- Join us for Bible Study on Wednesday, May 25th, a lite snack will be provided.
- The Shephard's Heart food giveaway will be this Friday, May 27th.
- UBDA will host a revival May 31- June 2, see Sis. Givens for details.
- Please continue to pray for our Pastor, sick and shut ins, and those in bereavement. In bereavement are the Nichols family who recently lost a nephew and great nephew.